One of our business’ main points of difference is our dedication to sustainability, a feature our clients tend to value highly. We are commonly asked by clients for advice in how they can best communicate their own environmental values so we have prepared two exemplary templates below that people are freely welcome to use in whole, in part or with amendments. Please note these only reflect the features you gain from using our services, your business very well might have additional environmental initiatives you would love to talk about.
At [Business Name], we are committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility. We believe that it is our responsibility to minimise our environmental impact and support a more sustainable future and that small steps can lead to big changes.
Our business practices reflect this commitment to sustainability. Not only is our website powered by 300% green energy, with the excess returned into the grid, we utilise other technologies and processes.
We use print-on-demand technology to minimize paper waste, and we work with printing partners who are committed to sustainability by using certified sustainably sourced paper, prioritizing energy efficiency and running 100% carbon offsetting of their printing process.
We then ship our products using eco-friendly packaging and work to minimize shipping distances to reduce carbon emissions.
By choosing our services, you can feel good knowing that you are supporting a business that is committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility. Together, we can work towards a more sustainable future.
Potential Talking Points
Printing and Distribution
- Our printers use eco-friendly inks and certified sustainably sourced paper
- Use of print-on-demand technology to minimize paper waste and warehousing emissions
- All of the paper waste from the printing process is recycled including misprints and trimmings
- Energy-conservative printing facilities that then offset 100% of the printing process’ carbon emissions
- Books are printed as close to the end customer as possible to minimise shipping, then are shipped in eco-friendly packaging